We would like to extend a special invitation for you to join us as an exhibitor in our exhibit hall at this year’s INCH Conference. This year’s conference will be held on Friday and Saturday, May 18-19, 2018, with exhibitor set-up on Thursday, May 17. It will be held at the beautiful Lansing Convention Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, downtown Lansing.
- Important Dates:
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Final Exhibitor Registration Deadline: May 1, 2018
Each space measures 10′ wide x 10′ deep and includes one 8 ft. table and two chairs.
- Tablecloths and skirting cost extra ($50 for skirting)
- Additional tables can be ordered for $15 each
Prices vary according to your company or organization.
|Type of Organization||Early Bird||Regular||Tables Skirted|
(includes Colleges and Universities)
(excludes Colleges and Universities)
|Young Entrepeneur (Age 25 or younger)||$100||$150||+$50/table|
- Corner booth rental $50 additional fee.
- End cap booth rental (must have 2 booth spaces minimum) $100 additional fee.
- Electricity costs extra ($55/booth). If you want electricity, please add that to your cost. (INCH will handle the electrical directly. You do not need to go through the Lansing Center.)
- Internet and telephone connections are also available through the Convention Center (from $10 – $60, depending on speed)
You may reserve from one to ten exhibit spaces. You may bring or rent additional tables or shelving as long as they fit inside the confines of your reserved amount of space. Overflow in front of or on the sides of your exhibit space is not allowed due to traffic flow concerns and fire safety codes.
Two representatives per exhibit space are allowed to man your booth and attend the conference.If you have representatives over the allotted amount, you will be charged an extra fee of $15 per person.
In an effort to have a balanced exhibit hall, all booth placements are at the discretion of INCH regardless of the date registration is received. We try our best to fulfill special requests, i.e. next to exhibitor “XYZ”, by the front entrance, at the end of a row, etc. However, we cannot guarantee all requests will be possible to fulfill.
Our conference attendance for 2017 was 2,010.
NOTE: All exhibits must be completely set up by 10:00am on Friday, manned during all hours the hall is open, and torn down by 8:00pm on Saturday. The conference ends at 6:00 pm on Saturday and no dismantling of booths or removing of product is allowed prior to that time. We highly recommend arriving and setting up as early as possible to prevent congestion at the loading docks.
Exhibitors will have numerous opportunities to “get the word out” about their products and services at the INCH Conference. Details will be sent when registration is final. (Some of these are also available to exhibitors who are unable to attend this year’s conference.)
- Exhibitor workshop opportunities if you want to promote your items plus we have General workshop opportunities if you would like to share on topics non-business related but of interest to homeschoolers,
- Electronic freebies online through a special access code which attendees will receive,
- Materials in a conference bag all attendees will receive (contact Goodybags@inch.org or visit https://www.inch.org/exhibitor-goody-bags/),
- Ads in our conference program,
- Ads on our website,
- Ads at conference via powerpoints in the main hall,
- Special Conference Sponsorship Packages including the opportunity to sponsor a specific part of our conference (ex. Teen Leadership Corps, Leadership Track)
Exhibitor Application & Registration Process
NEW EXHIBITORS: INCH employs a two-step process for a new exhibitor.
- STEP ONE:
Application: It begins with an application form (see below), whereby each prospective exhibitor tells us who they are and how their product or service benefits the homeschool community.* Please note that we promote a Biblical worldview and do not accept applications from exhibitors who are not of the same mind. As INCH, and Christian home education organizations around the nation (many associated with the Alliance for Christian Home Education Leadership), are attempting to establish a definition of Christian homeschooling as a “Biblically-centered, parent-directed, home-based, privately-funded education,” please refrain from endorsing, advertising or promoting at your booth, government schools at home or other types of schools . This includes, but is not limited to, charter and virtual cyber schools.
- STEP TWO:
Registration: Upon approval of your exhibitor application, a link will be emailed to you notifying you that we’ve approved your request to participate, and asking you to complete the actual registration form. This is where you will notify us of the amount of space you desire, tell us details about your display and who will be manning it, request additional services, and make payment to officially reserve your space in the INCH exhibit hall.
- A confirmation letter with further details, directions to the Lansing Center, and all other necessary information will be emailed to each exhibitor upon receipt of your online registration form and payment.
- REFUNDS: If after becoming an approved exhibitor, for some reason you need to cancel your attendance and request a refund please note that a 50% refund will be given if notice is received prior to April 1. After this date refunds will not be issued.
Exhibitors who were at the 2016 Michigan Home Education Conference can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a link so you can register for the 2018 Conference.
The successfulness of exhibitors at our conference is evidenced by the fact that most return year after year…
If you’ve never attended before, please consider making 2018 your first of many INCH Conferences!
If you are one of our faithful returning exhibitors, WELCOME BACK!
We hope you’ll join us for this year’s conference!