May 17-19, 2018 in Lansing, Michigan!!
Registration will open January, 2018
Did you miss the conference this year? Get the recordings!
Registration is will open in January, 2018.
The largest gathering of homeschoolers in Michigan happens every third weekend of May at the Lansing Center in downtown Lansing. Join us May 17-19, 2018 for INCH’s 35th annual Michigan Home Education Conference. You’ll be inspired, encouraged, informed, and equipped for your homeschool journey– through our powerful keynote messages, our exhibit hall full of vendors displaying the latest in homeschooling curriculum and materials, connections with other homeschooling families, as well as over 100 workshop choices designed to meet a variety of homeschooling needs. Whether you’re new to homeschooling or a seasoned veteran, you won’t want to miss this!
Plan now to attend… You won’t want to miss this annual gathering of thousands of Michigan homeschoolers as we welcome phenomenal home education leaders and speakers from across the nation!!!
Here is a look at the 2017 conference…
- Thursday evening “Taste of Homeschooling” for new & prospective homeschoolers
- Thursday evening “Refresh Your Marriage” for couples
- Used Curriculum Sale – Thursday afternoon, 2-7 pm
- Homeschool Leadership Summit Thursday 10 am-5 pm
- 2017 Graduate Recognition & Reception – Friday evening
- Huge variety of over 100 workshop offerings
- Teen Leadership Corps
- Inspiring Keynote Sessions
- Huge Exhibit Hall – over 100 vendors, open for 15 hours of shopping
- Friday Night Fun
- Regional Homeschool Meetups
- Keynote, workshops, shopping continue on Saturday
COME BE INSPIRED, INFORMED, ENCOURAGED & ENLIGHTENED at the 2017 INCH Conference: MAY 18-20 in Lansing!
Passing on FAITH, Promoting the FAMILY, Preserving our FREEDOM!