Registration is now closed.
Thank you for your interest in attending the 33rd annual Michigan Home Education Conference, May 19-21, 2016!
We have three rates this year.
- Single Parent (unmarried, includes children)
- Individual (includes children 4 and under ONLY. If you are bringing children 5 and over, register as a family)
- Family (primary attendee and spouse or children up to age 23 that are unmarried and still at home.)
Up to 4 free guests (grandparents and/or non-homeschooling pastors and their spouse) are permitted per admission.
Special programs are available for children and teens at an additional cost.
- SpringHill Children’s Conference (ages 5-12) $40 FULL – No openings available
- Teen Leadership Corps (ages 13 and up) $25 FULL – No openings available
- Thursday Dissection Lab with Dr. Lainna Callentine (ages 12 and up) $35
Online registration, March 14 – May 16 NOON, is $65 for Individual; $80 for Family.
Discounts, via coupon code in bold, are available for the following (You will enter the code when registering.):
- PRESCHOOLERS – Parent of Preschoolers Only $10 off (oldest child 5 or younger as of 5/19/16)
- LEADER – Homeschool Support Group Leader $10 off
- MINISTRY – Full Time Christian Ministry $10 off
*Discounts not available for Single Parent rate.
Add On Registrations – this page has various links where you can register for pieces of the conference – you can add on kids/teens, spouse, etc. Teens can also sign up to attend the TLC without their parents attending.
Join INCH for the special early bird rate of $15.
A limited number of scholarships are available. Apply here!
- If you have children/teens attending, make sure you answer that question when you register.
- Make sure if you are bringing children that you click to select their ages. Many of the questions have a default answer that may not be correct.
- Regarding the guests…Pastors…This is for pastor’s families who are NOT homeschooling, as those attending the conference for the benefit of their own immediate family need to pay the regular attendee rates- which includes a $10 discount for those in full-time ministry.
One Day and Shopping Only – We have special rates only for the day. You register on site for these options. You can find them here.
Cancellation Refund Policy
- REFUNDS UP TO 15 DAYS PRIOR (May 5, 2016): For cancellation notification/registration refund requests received up to 15 days prior to the conference, registration fees will be refunded in full, less a $15 processing fee. An alternative is transferring your registration to another party who is able to attend in your place, although INCH must be notified of the name(s) of the substituting person(s).
- REFUNDS LESS THAN 15 DAYS PRIOR: Unfortunately, cancellation notification/ registration refund requests made less than 15 days before the conference cannot be refunded. An alternative is transferring your registration to another party who is able to attend in your place, although INCH must be notified of the name(s) of the substituting person(s).
2016 Michigan Home Education Conference Registration