Online Registration is now closed.
Thank you for your interest in attending the 33rd annual Michigan Home Education Conference, May 19-21, 2016!
Onsite Registration will open at 8:00am on Friday, May 20 and 8:15am Saturday, May 21.
Our SpringHill Children’s Conference and Teen Leadership Corps are both full. There will be no opportunity for on site registration for these programs.
Full 2 day conference:
- Individual $75 (includes children 12 & under)
- Family $90 (includes spouse and/or children 13 to age 23 that are unmarried and still at home.)
- Single Parent $30
One day Conference Pass:
- Shopping Only $30 (includes immediate family)
- Single Parent $30
- Individual $55 (includes children 12& under)
- Family $65 (includes spouse and/or children 13 to age 23 that are unmarried and still at home.)
Up to 4 free guests (grandparents and/or non-homeschooling pastors and their spouse) are permitted per admission.
Discounts, via coupon code in bold, are available for the following (You will enter the code when registering.):
- PRESCHOOLERS – Parent of Preschoolers Only $10 off (oldest child 5 or younger as of 5/19/16)
- LEADER – Homeschool Support Group Leader $10 off
- MINISTRY – Full Time Christian Ministry $10 off
*Discounts not available for Single Parent rate.
Join INCH for the special conference rate of $25.
- If you have children/teens attending, make sure you answer that question when you register.
- Make sure if you are bringing children that you click to select their ages. Many of the questions have a default answer that may not be correct.
- Regarding the guests…Pastors…This is for pastor’s families who are NOT homeschooling, as those attending the conference for the benefit of their own immediate family need to pay the regular attendee rates- which includes a $10 discount for those in full-time ministry.
One Day and Shopping Only – We have special rates only for the day. You register on site for these options. You can find them here.
Cancellation Refund Policy
- REFUNDS UP TO 15 DAYS PRIOR (May 5, 2016): For cancellation notification/registration refund requests received up to 15 days prior to the conference, registration fees will be refunded in full, less a $15 processing fee. An alternative is transferring your registration to another party who is able to attend in your place, although INCH must be notified of the name(s) of the substituting person(s).
- REFUNDS LESS THAN 15 DAYS PRIOR: Unfortunately, cancellation notification/ registration refund requests made less than 15 days before the conference cannot be refunded. An alternative is transferring your registration to another party who is able to attend in your place, although INCH must be notified of the name(s) of the substituting person(s).