Save the date for 2017…
May 18-20, 2017 in Lansing, Michigan!!
At The Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, in downtown Lansing
The largest gathering of homeschoolers in Michigan happens every third weekend of May at the Lansing Center in downtown Lansing. Join us May 18-20, 2017 for INCH’s 34th annual Michigan Home Education Conference. You’ll be inspired, encouraged, informed, and equipped for your homeschool journey– through our three powerful keynote messages, our exhibit hall full of vendors displaying the latest in homeschooling curriculum and materials, connections with other homeschooling families, as well as over 100 workshop choices designed to meet a variety of homeschooling needs. Whether you’re new to homeschooling or a seasoned veteran, you won’t want to miss this!
Plan now to attend… You won’t want to miss this annual gathering of thousands of Michigan homeschoolers as we welcome phenomenal home education leaders and speakers from across the nation!!!
Many Exciting Opportunities…
- Thursday evening “Taste of Homeschooling” for new & prospective homeschoolers
- Thursday evening “Refresh Your Marriage” for couples
- Used Curriculum Sale – Thursday afternoon, 2-7 pm
- Homeschool Leadership Summit Thursday 1-5 pm
- 2017 Graduate Recognition – Friday evening
- Huge variety of over 80 workshop offerings
- All new Teen Leadership Corps
- Inspiring Keynote Sessions
- Huge Exhibit Hall – over 100 vendors, open for 16 hours of shopping
- Friday Night Fun
- PLUS much more!!!!!
COME BE INSPIRED, INFORMED, ENCOURAGED & ENLIGHTENED at the 2017 INCH Conference: MAY 18-20 in Lansing!
Passing on FAITH, Promoting the FAMILY, Preserving our FREEDOM!