Welcome to INCH.org!
Greetings and Blessings to you from Michigan’s Information Network for Christian Homes! We are so excited that you found us, and we hope you stop to look around and make yourself at home. INCH exists to come alongside families who want to see Christ glorified from one generation to the next. It is our sincere prayer that God will use every aspect of our ministry, including this website, for that purpose! We long to see Jesus Christ exalted as one generation proclaims His great mercies to the next. INCH believes that homeschooling is uniquely suited to this purpose, and we pray that the Lord would find us faithful in that task.
With that in mind, we invite you to spend some time exploring our website, whose resources are continually being updated and enhanced. It is our prayer that this website will become a valuable resource in your homeschool toolbox. The resources in these pages have been carefully chosen to encourage and assist families in educating, discipling, and building relationships among parents, children, siblings, extended families, and local homeschool communities.
The modern day homeschooling movement has clearly demonstrated its ability to achieve academic excellence, and INCH has a wealth of resources available to help parents in this process. However, the Information Network for Christian Homes sees homeschooling as so much more than textbooks, arithmetic problems, and spelling bees. We pray that everyone who visits this website will see more clearly the vision of what it truly means for each generation to know the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, and to teach them to their children, and to their children’s children (Psalm 78:4-7).
To learn more about what homeschooling means to INCH, take a minute to look at
For the state of Michigan to be a place where Christian families have freedom to pass on their faith in Jesus Christ through Biblically-centered, parent-directed, home-based, family-funded, life-long home discipleship.
To provide information, instruction, and inspiration for Michigan’s home educators.
To become a hub in Michigan that the Lord Jesus can use to strengthen and empower the Christian home discipleship movement, through:
- Conferences – Establishing Christ-centered events to educate, encourage, exhort, and equip Michigan’s home educating families.
- Communication – Casting vision and sharing home discipleship ideas, information, opportunities, & resources from a Biblical worldview.
- Connecting – Creating a state-wide community of Christian homeschooling families, networked and unified for encouragement, support, and mutual benefit.
- Cultivating Leadership – Assisting local Christian support groups and home discipleship ministries, equipping leaders, and building a strong leadership network throughout the state.
- Providing a consistent voice in the Capitol – Engaging legislators and monitoring public policy, ensuring our continued freedom to home educate in Michigan thru our partnership with Citizens for Traditional Values.
Our Core Values:
- Faith – Passing on the Christian Faith (teaching, modeling, and living Biblical Truth)
- Family – Protecting the Family (encouraging Biblical models for family discipleship, generational vision, child training, the marriage covenant, family-integrated worship, gender roles, etc.)
- Freedom – Preserving our Freedom (engaging with legislators, elected officials, other government agencies and political leaders.)
- Unity – Promoting Christian Unity (uniting Christian home educators, home education leaders, support groups and other homeschool ministries across Michigan– through cooperation, collaboration, and communication)
Want to know even more? Be sure to attend our Annual State Conference, held in May every year. There is much here to explore, and if you cannot find what you are looking for just click over to our Contact Us section and ask!
Recent Homeschool News and Information